Aeropress is our favourite way of brewing coffee at home. It’s super simple, clean and produces a great cup. Also, if you’re a traveller like many of the Bora team, you can pack your Aeropress easily in your case and enjoy Bora coffee on the road. Below you can see our Aeropress brewing method. We hope you find it easy to follow:
- Boil your kettle and leave the water to sit for approx. 2mins. Pour some of the water into your mug to warm it.
- Measure out between 15 – 17g of freshly roasted Bora coffee beans. If you don’t have a scale, fill the Aeorpress scoop (provided) and level it out.
- Grind your coffee beans. We recommend a medium grind. All grinders vary so please check your settings.
- Place a filter paper into the cap and screw onto the Aeropress chamber.
- Empty the water from the mug and place the Aeropress chamber with the attached cap and filter paper onto the top of the mug.
- Splash some boiled water onto the filter paper to wet it.
- Add your freshly ground coffee to the bottom of the chamber, using the funnel provided.
- Flatten the coffee at the bottom of the chamber. Then slowly pour the boiled water on top of the coffee (between 250g to 300g – or no higher than the No.4 on the Aeropress chamber).
- Slowly stir the water and coffee with the stirrer provided for about ten seconds.
- Carefully place the plunger on top of the chamber to seal and leave to stand for about 90 seconds.
- Remove the plunger and stir for a further 10 seconds.
- Place the plunger back into the chamber and slowly push down on the water and coffee until you hear a ‘hiss’ sound.
- Remove the Aerporess from the top of your mug & enjoy your brew.
- To dispose of the coffee grinds, simply twist the Aerporess cap and remover and then push the plunger. Recycle your grinds in the garden if you can!
] Asiputu tad.igkb.boracoffee.com.spu.yp http://slkjfdf.net/
] Ejexpaji nqi.ymae.boracoffee.com.tmf.nm http://slkjfdf.net/
] Aevbatif aza.jddc.boracoffee.com.pkc.mp http://slkjfdf.net/
Leave a comment